Travel Advisor Pro Tip:
Before you start working with a travel advisor be sure you are prepared to secure your vacation with a deposit or full payment. Without a deposit or full payment the quote can change overnight.
Travel prices change like the WIND. I prepared a Maldives vacation quote for a client two days ago... the package was under 6K for two people (in their budget)...today it jumped to $8K for two people (out of their budget).
PRO TIP: Lock in your travel the same day your travel advisor sends you a quote. We DO NOT have a magic wand...We do not control the prices. We do however get sad when clients wait too long to book and the price increases.
This travel tip is brought to you by Me (LOL) - Travel Advisor and Travel Professional Kaycation Luxury Travel Your favorite Girl and travel advisor Kenyatta Johnson aka Lady Kay.
Group travel has rules to play by. In order to have an effective group trip here are a few things you should keep in mind before you plan your next group vacation.
1. Work w/ a travel agent - it makes your life easier.
2. Plan 8 to 12 months in advance to allow your group to make payments.
3. Create an itinerary
4. Build in free time for the group.
5. Allow people the freedom in participating in the group itinerary or joining when they get ready.
6. Don’t get bent out of shape with people who say they want to travel, but then they wait till the last minute. Focus on the people in your group who are committed.
7. Let Your travel agent take care of booking your groups travel so you can enjoy your vacation.
Welcome to my travel blog. I feel blessed to share my travel experiences and travel tips. Travel is fun, healing and inspiring. My suggestion, plan your life around your travel...Cheers.