Group travel has rules to play by. In order to have an effective group trip here are a few things you should keep in mind before you plan your next group vacation.
1. Work w/ a travel agent - it makes your life easier.
2. Plan 8 to 12 months in advance to allow your group to make payments.
3. Create an itinerary
4. Build in free time for the group.
5. Allow people the freedom in participating in the group itinerary or joining when they get ready.
6. Don’t get bent out of shape with people who say they want to travel, but then they wait till the last minute. Focus on the people in your group who are committed.
7. Let Your travel agent take care of booking your groups travel so you can enjoy your vacation.