Renewing Your Passport
If you need to RENEW your passport...there is a 4 month DELAY in getting those back. If you are planning to travel - SUBMIT renewal application ASAP! And don't forget to purchase travel insurance. If you need assistance with travel I am happy to assist!
#Passport #Renew #Deadline #WorldTravel #Kaycation #TravelNews #TravelAdvisor #YourTrustedTravelAdvisor
Follow for more Kaycation Luxury Travel
Going outside can become pricey. Here are a few tips to make going outside more affordable:
1. Eat before you leave home
2. Pack a snack or picnic
3. Look for free activities
4. Leave your debit card at home and only take your budget in cash but try not to spend it.
5. Learn to enjoy the beauty of doing nothing.
Travel Advisor Tip
Travel Advisor Pro Tip:
Before you start working with a travel advisor be sure you are prepared to secure your vacation with a deposit or full payment. Without a deposit or full payment the quote can change overnight.
Travel prices change like the WIND. I prepared a Maldives vacation quote for a client two days ago... the package was under 6K for two people (in their budget)...today it jumped to $8K for two people (out of their budget).
PRO TIP: Lock in your travel the same day your travel advisor sends you a quote. We DO NOT have a magic wand...We do not control the prices. We do however get sad when clients wait too long to book and the price increases.
This travel tip is brought to you by Me (LOL) - Travel Advisor and Travel Professional Kaycation Luxury Travel Your favorite Girl and travel advisor Kenyatta Johnson aka Lady Kay.
Group travel has rules to play by. In order to have an effective group trip here are a few things you should keep in mind before you plan your next group vacation.
1. Work w/ a travel agent - it makes your life easier.
2. Plan 8 to 12 months in advance to allow your group to make payments.
3. Create an itinerary
4. Build in free time for the group.
5. Allow people the freedom in participating in the group itinerary or joining when they get ready.
6. Don’t get bent out of shape with people who say they want to travel, but then they wait till the last minute. Focus on the people in your group who are committed.
7. Let Your travel agent take care of booking your groups travel so you can enjoy your vacation.
Some people were born in situations out of their control. Where you are born and what you are exposed too is relative to God’s purpose for your life! Perspective can free you or hold you back! Ultimately the choice is yours. Forgive folks, learn to love people from a distance when necessary, and move forward. I’ve worked with a lot of people who hold on to pain and disappointment. Holding on to toxic energy will shorten your days, cause unnecessary stress, and keep you from reaching your full potential! Which is opposite from what God desires for your life!
Choose to forgive.
Choose to live.
Choose to heal.
Choose to release toxic people/trauma.
Choose to experience freedom.
Choose to walk in purpose.
Choose to be happy.
Choose to be positive.
Choose to love.
Choose self preservation.
#DrKay #wordsofwisdom #Certified #Grace #Mercy #GodsPurpose #Delightyourself #GodIs #BoldMoves #DigDeeper
Sundays are made for Sipping. Nothing beats local NC wine. Located about 30 minutes outside of Raleigh, NC this beautiful vineyard is at your fingertips. From wine slushes, bottles of wine, beautiful views, to picking grapes right off the vine...this family vineyard is one to visit. They offer some beautiful award winning wines.
Hinnant Family Vineyards in Pine Level, NC.
Travel Tips Post Pandemic
Everyone has had the travel blues, me included. Not being able to travel has really ruined my social life, LOL. I work, sleep, write and TRAVEL. So without travel you can see how boring life can become.
However, I broke out last week and spent some much needed time in Nags Head, on the Outer Banks of NC. It's a beautiful place. Very low traffic, private beach access, wild horses, and the fresh air is healing (See my blog about Nags Head from last year for more about. Nags Head).
Today, lets talk about what you can expect while traveling. Most hotels have re-opened but here is what you need to know before you go:
1. Most hotels are not providing room service or in-room housekeeping during your stay.
2. You will need to collect your own trash & dirty towels and place them outside your door for collection. The front desk or housekeeping will provide clean towels, you will have to pick up or grab off cart if seen near your room.
4. Be prepared to wait for the elevator as some will say they are practicing social distancing.
5. If a hotel offers breakfast, it will be grab and go & full of carbs. They are not allowed to serve hot breakfast for now.
My Travel Suggestions:
1. Take a cooler and plan your meals - I lived off fresh fruit, tuna and turkey the week.
2. Drink plenty of water & take a daily vitamin.
3. Wash your hands often.
4. Wipe down all hard surfaces in your hotel or airbnb before unpacking (I did this pre pandemic).
5. Spray fabric furniture with lysol or ask for a extra sheet to cover fabric seating. Always check bed for bedbugs.
6. If you have questions prior to travel call the hotel and ask questions so you know what to expect.
7. Just enjoy yourself.
Welcome to my travel blog. I feel blessed to share my travel experiences and travel tips. Travel is fun, healing and inspiring. My suggestion, plan your life around your travel...Cheers.